5 REASONS YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS A MOBILE APP
17 November 2015
If you think that mobile apps are solely for big name corporate brands, you are wrong. More and more small and midsize businesses are following the mobile trend, understanding that an effective mobile strategy involves more than just a mobile-friendly website.
- Building Brand and Recognition
A mobile app for your business can greatly contribute to your brand awareness. I will break this down into two aspects:
- Branding. A mobile app is like a blank billboard sign. What you really want to do is create an app that has features and functions that your customers will love while at the same time is beautifully designed and well branded.
- Recognition. The more often you can get customers involved with your app, the sooner they will be inclined to buy your product and/or service; as a rule of thumb, hearing and/or seeing your brand approximately 20 times is what will get you truly noticed…. hence Push Notifications.
- Stand Out From the Competition
These days mobile apps at the small business level are still rare, and this is where you can take a big leap ahead of your competitors. Be the first in your area to offer a mobile app to your customers. They’ll be astonished by your forward-thinking approach!
- Improve Customer Engagement
No matter whether you are selling Real Estate or are a Restaurant, your customers need a way to reach you. Having a Contact Us feature within your app can really make a difference in the way you communicate with your customers. Instead of calling a restaurant for a table, you can book it with less than five clicks on your Mobile App. Now think about it: How many customers would prefer to communicate with you via an App than via phone?
- Create Customer Loyalty
Last, but not least, the most important reason why you should consider building your own mobile app is customer loyalty. With all the noise out there — roadside banners, billboards, flashing signs, newspaper ads, flyers, coupons, websites, website banners, Facebook ads, and email marketing — we slowly lose our impact on customers because of the immense amount of advertising surrounding us all. It’s time to go back to making a true and sincere connection with your customers, and making them a loyal lover of your product and/or service. I am not saying a mobile app is going to save your business, but it can be a way of staying closer to your customers, and being just a “swipe” away at all times.
- Provide Value to Your Customers
Talking about on-hand information, how about digitising that loyalty program you have in place? Instead of sticking to the old point-collection card, make it possible for your customers to collect their rewards via your mobile app. The result? More downloads and more return customers. With multiple Loyalty features, you can get very creative.
QuickApps are Mobile App Development Specialists based in Auckland, New Zealand. For further information or a Demo please visit www.quickapps.co.nz